Google Chrome, PomoDoneApp and some magic.
A power of PomoDoneApp Chrome extension: create tasks from the browser, block what distracts you and more.
To rise inner discipline, to get sharper focus, to outsmart unpleasant procrastination, to fight time-killing distractions.
When PomoDone App and PomoDone App Chrome Extension work together, it improves everything.
Start working. We help.
How to start?
- Create PomoDone App account, download, install and launch desktop app, or open a web app. Step by step instruction is here.
- Install PomoDone App Chrome Extension
- Open extension's options (right click on the icon) to configure your installed extension:
- Add your PomoDoneApp API Key (you can get yours here)
- Choose which app to use: desktop one or web one.
Congrats, you're all set!
Tricks, Tips and Hints
Start timer from your browser
Click the extension icon in Browser's Panel to launch desktop or web app from any page, create new task in Local → Web folder and open the timer for this task.
Create a custom titled task from your webpage
Select the text you want to use as the task's title. Right click and choose "PomoDone it!" from the context menu. The task title will be created from selected text.
Get rid of what distracts you from work
Block all the distractive websites while the timer is ticking. You can turn this feature on/off and configure the websites blacklist in the extension's options screen.
Hints for Trello users
Each Trello card has special button "PomoDone It!" in the right hand side Actions list, and embedded special section about the time already spent on this task from PomoDoneApp Log
Enjoy the free PomoDone App Extension and do your best to achieve your own goals!
How to use PomoDone App:
More about PomoDone App:
- Your Questions, Answered. Part I
- Zapier Integration: details
- Build #1084 Release Notes
- Android Beta Testing
What would you like to know and what would be the best way to share this information to you? What is the best tips & tricks, what workaround do you use? We'd really appreciate your insight on these ones to make our integrations better, more productive and much more efficient. Comments, tweets are always welcome.