There is no doubt that time management tools help you be more productive. How do we know? Because with a time management tool you can track your activities, check where the time is spent the most, be more effective, and achieve more. You can take control of your time and get on top of your to-do list.
No matter what you do, there are time management tools that can tap into your system to help you organize every part of your life. Let’s take a look at the list of top time management tools to manage your time instead of letting it manage you and find which will fit your team and your needs.
ProofHub is a full-fledged project management and one of the best tools for time management loaded with some high-rated time management features and advanced capabilities. It is an ideal solution to monitor the progress of projects and tasks of each team member.
- Set time estimates for each task and subtask
- Timesheets to record time data
- Multiple timers to track time spent on different tasks
- Get by-minute details for accurate time estimates
- Export timesheets for hassle-free invoicing
2. PomoDone app
To stay on top of present task management service, PomoDone App is an easy way to track your workflow using the Pomodoro technique.
- Track time spent on tasks with the Pomodoro method
- Import and sync tasks with your existing to-do list app
- See how much time you've spent on work today and overall
- Track total time each task took
- Use a log to see which tasks you've worked on
- Block websites and silent up your communication tool while your timer is ticking
3. Focus Booster
If you are tired of having unfinished tasks buzzing around in your head, to-dos in your list at the end of the day, Focus Booster is the best time management tool to use. This app is based on the principles of the Pomodoro technique to enhance your focus and remove all time pressures.
- Instant timesheets with no more fuss
- Total visibility of where you spent your time
- Manual time entries for timesheets
- Unobtrusive mini time to monitor your session
4. When I work
When I Work is built to serve employee scheduling needs of the workplace. It is a time tracking application to effortlessly automate the process of monitoring and tracking the employees clock-in and attendance.
- Monitor clock-ins for payroll report
- Real-time monitoring to adjust shifts and schedules
- Make schedule run smoother to avoid conflicts
- Export payroll to have a look at total hours, wages, and expenses
Toggl offers a handy overview of how your working hours are being spent across various tasks and activities in a day. The app provides multi-device support and can be used both online and offline.
- Detailed reports and time graphs for transparency
- Assign billable rates to your tasks
- Schedule alerts so you’ll instantly know any activity
- Send email reminders who haven’t hit the target hours
Harvest simply streamlines the process of time tracking, allowing individuals and teams to stay on top of their projects. It gives you a better perception of where your time is going and how you can improve your time management strategy for good.
- Seamlessly turn billable time into invoices
- Enter all hours into a timesheet in one go
- Turn timesheet data into visual reports
- Schedule how long projects will take to complete
You can monitor employees activity and employees can track how much time they spent on a particular task or project. Hubstaff is a great option for organizations to track all the time spent at work.
- Track website and application activities
- Take screenshots of your employees screen every 10 minutes
- Monitoring weekly work limit
- GPS time tracking for teams on the go
Replicon is a comprehensive multi-feature solution dedicated to success for companies to track the time spent on work and bill their clients.
- Multiple billing rates for different users
- Project budgeting and expense management
- Analytics on time usage
BRIC gives the analytics you need to maximize teams time. Designed for small and midsized companies, BRIC monitors how people are spending their time.
- Plan team’s calendar to get back to doing what you love
- Quickly build project plans from analytics or templates
- Remembers your billable rates
- Review timesheets by project, edit time entries and add comments
Avaza is an easy to use time tracker to keep track of what you’re working on, no matter the device or location.
- Set up flexible hourly rates
- Differentiate billable and non-billable hours
- Flexible timesheet approvals
- Save time and confidently bill clients
factoTime is built to track the attendance and automate the payroll process for small and medium businesses. The app provides employees' work timing and leave data and automatically calculates their salary effortlessly. With the advanced feature of employees' time clock, factoTime is one of the best apps to track employees' timing and calculate salary.
- Attendance punch with Selfie + Location
- Automatic salary calculation
- Multiple shift selection option
- Customized and details attendance report
So which one will you choose?
It all depends on your needs. There you have it - top time management apps that can take your productivity to a whole new level. Did I miss any tool?
About the author:
Vartika Kashyap is the Marketing Manager at ProofHub and has been one of the LinkedIn Top Voices in 2018. Her articles are inspired by office situations and work-related events. She likes to write about productivity, team building, work culture, leadership, entrepreneurship among others and contributing to a better workplace is what makes her click.
What would you like to know and what would be the best way to share this information to you? What is the best tips & tricks, what workaround do you use? We'd really appreciate your insight on these ones to make our integrations better, more productive and much more efficient. Comments, tweets are always welcome.